Hope you are doing great!!!
Here I am back with a cute monsters birthday card.This cutie pie is a freebie from Create A Smile .I have made this card to participate in their monthly challenge where the theme is cute..I think this image is perfect for the challenge..What do you say?? :)..
Here is my card...
To make this card:
- I took A2 Size black card stock, heat embossed it with " Happy" word stamp (from Happy Little Stampers - everyday sentiment) to create the background.
- Hand cut out the Polaroid frame using white card stock and mounted it on black card with double sided tape.
- Colored the monsters using Gansai Tambi watercolors and fussy cut. Arranged all the cuties inside the frame. Added the balloons from MFT ( Beary Special Birthday stamp set).
- Added the Birthday sentiment which is again from Happy Little Stampers.
- Completed it by adding some rhinestones from my stash.
Playing along with following challenges:
ATSM - Challenge #225 - Photo Inspiration - I got inspired with bright colors.
PCM Challenges - Anything Goes _
Happy Little Stampers - Anything goes Using their product
Sugar Pea Designs - Challenge 27 - Mix it up -anything goes
Seize the Birthday - AG with birthday card
Thank you for stopping by!!