Here I'm back with a cute birthday monster card from Gerda Steiner Designs. I couldn't resist myself buying this cute image from them called "I didn't eat it (yet)! - Birthday Monster" for their August Challenge.
Actually I made two cards with same layout ..Here is my first one..
To make my cards:
- I took A2 size card stock and stenciled the background with distress ink. I have used Faber castell stencils.
- Meanwhile I coloured this cute monster with gansai tambi watercolors and fussy cut it.
- Then I die cut out the word Happy & Birthday using W&W word dies and Do crafts dies respectively. Coloured the same with watercolors.
- Adhered my die cut outs and image as shown.
- Finally complete it by adding some sequins here and there.
Playing along with :
Simon Says - work it Wednesday challenge
Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes