I'm back with another post... I told you that I'm clearing my back log...This is my final card from the bunch...😉
It's so fun to create your valentine card using non traditional colors... I've used couple of techniques to make this card..
To start with,
- Firstly, I ink smooshed the background using Sea Shore Altenew ink bundle.
- Once satisfied, I stamped the hearts of different sizes from W & W - Scenery: Seeing Hearts stamp set using first, second and third generation stamping technique using same altenew inks.
- After that, I die cut out this delicate love word on gold glitter paper and vellum using In a Word: Love Coordinating Cutaways, layered it up and adhered the same on card stock.
- Stamped the sentiment using In a Word: Love (the stamp set)
- Added some gold sequins to complete it.
Here is the close up... I really enjoyed making this card...
Thank you so much for stopping by!!
Playing along with:
W&W January Color Combo with Heather H. (Challenge)
Uniko Challenge #51 – Anything Goes, optional twist Love
Stamplorations Love blog hop
February Challenge - Theme and Sketch
TTC#8: Valentine's Day + No Red/ Pink
Challenge #104 - Love Your Men
CAS Mix Up February Challenge - Dimensional Die cuts + Stamping + ink smooshing
CWS #35: Love