Here I'm back with another post... I made couple of cards in last one week but didn't get time to write a blog.. Is that happen with you too... ??? Now, I 'll post twice a day to clear my backlog..he he he..
Here is my card using Create a Smile Stamp called Lovely Critters..
To make this card..
- I took A2 size white note card and masked rest of the card except circle... Stamped the hearts and sentiments repeatedly using same stamp set with Altenew inks Frosty Pink and Mountain Mist and distress inked the background too.
- Meanwhile, Stamped this cutie and tried to do some non - line water coloring.., fussy cut it and adhered it with foam tape.
- For the heart shaped balloon , I have stamped the turtle from the same set 😉and colored and fussy cut it too.
- Added the string of the balloon using black pen and stamped the sentiment.
- Completed it by adding some silver sequins.
I really liked the soft background for this little cutie pie... I hope you too..
Thank you so much for stopping by!!
Playing along with:
Create a Smile Challenge - L for Lovely
Stamplorations Love blog hop
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
Simon Says Monday Challenge: Love Is In The Air
Addicted to Stamps & More -Challenge #326 - Anything Goes
WWC206 - Anything Goes Challenge
Uniko Challenge #51 – Anything Goes, optional twist Love
hndmd - February Challenge
TCP Tuesday #354 Challenge